Our Family Medical services are focused on preventive care, evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic medical illnesses for adults and adolescents (10 years of age and older), in a comfortable private practice setting. Our physicians have nearly 40 years of experience in treating a wide variety of medical conditions. We have expertise in referring patients when necessary to excellent sub-specialty consultants throughout our community. Our goal is to get patients well in the most expeditious manner and take the pain out of the referral process, as much as we possibly can.
Hours of Operation
Healthline Medical Group is open 365 days per year with convenient extended hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM-11:00 PM
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
We are located on the campus of Valley Presbyterian Hospital in Van Nuys, California.
Our medical staff consists of general internal medicine and board certified family physicians, certified physicians assistants and specialists. The support staff is multilingual.
- Treatment of acute and chronic medical illnesses.
- Complete individualized physical examinations including School Physicals, Camp Physicals and Sports Physicals.
- EKG, X-rays, laboratory testing.
- Immunizations: Flu shots, Tetanus shots, Hepatitis B Vaccinations.
- TB testing.
- Vision screening, Hearing testing, Pulmonary Function testing.
- Urine Drug Screening and Breath Alcohol testing.
- Fracture care and minor surgery (laceration repair, burn care, foreign body removal, eye injury care, etc…).
- D.O.T. Exams
- Physical Therapy.
- Hospital care and specialty referrals.
Medical Charges and Insurance
Healthline Medical Group is a provider for most private health insurance companies. Please contact your insurer in order to verify that we are providers in your health plan. We are accepting new HMO patients at this time. Cash patients are welcome. Please feel free to call our office for pricing at 818-997-7711.
What to Bring on Your Visit
- Health insurance information and photo identification.
- A list of current medications, including vitamin and herbal supplements.
- Method of payment.