Occupational Health Services for Workers in Reseda, CA
Healthline Medical Group is a trusted provider of occupational health services for employers and employees in the Reseda, California, area. Since 1985, our physicians have been treating workplace injuries and providing crucial performance exams while making the process as easy as possible for everyone involved. Through our occupational health program, we can:
- Help injured workers return to work as quickly as possible
- Provide work duty modification recommendations to our patients’ employers
- Coordinate with worker’s compensation adjusters, case managers, HR directors, safety managers, and other relevant parties who may be involved with the process
- Refer our patients to local specialists when necessary
Throughout the process, our occupational liaison associates are available to answer any questions that our patients or their employers have, using their expertise to help take the stress out of a frustrating and uncertain time. We also utilize a KLARA communication software tool to make it easy for patients to text us with any concerns they have.
Work Injury Treatment
We offer prompt diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of work-related injuries, such as minor burns, lacerations, broken bones, and foreign objects in the eye.
Some of the other occupational health services we offer include:
- Pre-placement physicals
- DOT physical exams
- Return-to-work examinations
- Executive physicals
- Medical surveillance exams
- Functional capacity evaluations
- NIDA and non-NIDA urine tests
- Evidential breath tests
- OSHA-approved audiometry screenings
- Pulmonary function testing
- Vision testing
If you would like to learn more about the occupational health services we offer at our facility near Reseda, CA, contact Healthline Medical Group today.